Wednesday, June 1, 2011

¡Bienvenida!

Welcome to my new blog, The Wandering Fox.

Nicole in Seoul was specifically about my time in Seoul, with a few entries written in other countries. This is going to be much more general, about my life, goals, travels, and struggles to find my island of sanity in this world full of chaos. Or something.

Some exposition: I am spending my summer in San Francisco. Now, as a lot of people know, summer in San Francisco is really "summer" in San Francisco. While it is a welcome change from the horrible oppressive humidity of Seoul in the summer, it's a bit of a downer to wear corduroy pants in late May. There are pockets of good weather and it makes me appreciate the sunshine that much more.

Two weeks ago, I got back from spending five weeks in Colombia. It was an amazing trip and I'll be writing about in future entries. For now, I'll just say that it made a lot of things click in my head and balanced the shit out of my chakras.

I'm heading back down there in September to do this. I'm excited and terrified and I cannot wait. After...well, who knows? Hopefully I'll find a job in either Bogotá or Medellin or maybe even somewhere in Chile or Argentina. There's a great big continent with my name on it.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are finding your roots.

    And balancing your chakras :)

    ReplyDelete