Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Four (4) Reasons I Love Teaching Preschool


1.
Kids are awesome.  They say cool stuff like "My baby brother is still in my mommy's tummy but when he comes out, I'm going to name him Banana Pants Ninja."  They wear cute clothes and their minds make the craziest zaniest connections and they say basically everything they think.  They're the best.

2.
Preschooler and I both thrive with set routines.  I like that after nap time, every day, I prepare their snack and get their water bottles sorted out.  I like that before lunch, I set their cots out.  I know, more or less, what each day will be like and while I'm able to go with the flow, I like having the regularity.

3.
I fucking love field trips.

4.
It's nice to know that I'm helping build the foundation of their education.  We're teaching them the basics they need to become people.

No comments:

Post a Comment